Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Termination Insensitive Amp Boards from VU3ZMV -- Eagle Files

Bill: 

Here are the eagle file data for the TIA, that I love to use as incorporated in Farhan's ubitx.

The TIA , I tried to realise two such on a double sided pcb measuring less than an inch.
 It mounts one TIA on each side.  I suppose one could simply homebrew.
It has provision for 5 pin berg (male right angle) and would be easy to plug into the main board. We may not need PTH except the connector. We can use bare pins soldering on either side.
Here are the eagle files I created.

Sarma's TIA Board

Sarma's TIA schematic

regards
Sarma
 vu3zmv

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill, the links to the files don't seem to work for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column